Netgear Routers are believed to be the most reliable, networking solutions. All router and networking devices manufactured by the company ensure that you get the fastest and the most secure wireless internet speed. These devices come with the major factor of easy management. A user can easily manage their device and its settings just by logging in to their account. This login facility is easy when access through the Official Site – www.routerlogin.net.
Free Problem Diagnostics Chat Support
24*7 Chat Support from our Online Technicians
Chat with Us!!
Free Support for Extender Setup Call TOLL FREE +1-844-583-2073
The first step in this process is to visit www.routerlogin.net that is the official site for Netgear Login. For this, we basically have 2 methods. You can use either of the following methods.
* Method 1 – Typing the URL
- Open your Web browser in your device.
- Your browser window has an address bar. There, type “www.routerlogin.net” and click enter.
- Allow a few seconds to your browser in order to load the page.
- Consequently, you will be redirected to the official site for the Netgear Login for the router.
- You now see the home page of this site.
- If the site does not load follow Method 2.
Method 2 – Using the IP Address
- After opening the web browser on your device. Go to the address bar of your browser window.
- Enter the IP address of your router in the URL bar or the address bar of the browser.
- This will directly take you to www.routerlogin.net the site that facilitates the Netgear Router Login.
- Your IP address consists of a 4 – figure digital address having periods or decimals between each number.
- The IP address is the location of the local network of your router.
- The instruction booklet that came along your router, has this IP address in it.
- In case, it isn’t found it can be searched using your PC as well.
The above two methods will now take you to the home page of www.routerlogin.net. Now you have to either login to your account.
* For New User
- If you have never logged in before, then you have to create an account.
- For this, click the “Sign Up” option.
- You have to find the default credentials that are available somewhere on your router device.
- Your account is created, for further use, it is advised that you must change your user credentials from the default ones.
* For Existing User
- If you have logged in before, you have to click the “Sign In” icon
- Now, you are prompted to enter your User Credentials in the respected fields.
- Enter your User Credential here.
- In case you have forgotten the password use the methods that we have described below to retrieve your password.
Thus this concludes the process of Netgear Router Login. These steps can come super handy when you have to log-in to your Netgear Router.
You can also seek the help of our experts to help you install the extender by calling us at our toll-free customer service numbers or by chatting with them.
CALL US TODAY
Methods to retrieve the Netgear Router Login
However, there is only one problem that can arise. If you’ve forgotten either your username or password. In such a case you have the following options.
- You can give the default values a try. The default values username as ‘admin’ and the password is ‘password’ for most routers.
- The default username and password are on the bottom of your router.
- Because of security reasons, it is beneficial to change and create your own username and password.
- If you are not sure that you have ever changed the defaults or not, just try these default values.
- This time when you log in, do not forget to change your Id and password in order to ensure security.
- Click the Cancel tab on the login window that asks for your username and password.
- A screen dialup for Password Recovery will appear if you opted for it earlier.
- This process requires the serial number of your router. Most probably, this Serial Number is on the underside of your device only.
- You will be asked a few security questions, that were selected by you earlier. After you have answered all the questions correctly, you get access to the password.
- The next option available for you is Factory Reset on your Netgear Router.
- If you opt for Factory Reset on your router, this will completely reset the username and password to the defaults.
- However, carrying out a factory reset is quite easy. Just ensure that your router is on.
- The next step is to locate the Reset Button on your device. Try looking at the rear of the device that is where the reset button generally is.
- This reset button is usually located on the inner panel of the device. In order to press this button, insert a pin inside this hole and hold on for a few seconds.
- The factory reset of your router is complete. This also removes all your earlier settings. Start the process of setting up your device from the very beginning.
- Use the default username and password for Login at www.routerlogin.net now.
This can conclude the Login process at www.routerlogin.net for your router device.