Free Problem Diagnostics Chat Support
24*7 Chat Support from our Online Technicians
Chat with Us!!
Free Support for Extender Setup Call TOLL FREE +1-844-583-2073
Get your access to your Netgear account on Routerlogin.com. For this, you just have to follow this super basic method.
- To start with the process you need a PC or a laptop.
- Now in any of this device, open your Web browser.
- In the address bar of the browser window, you will have to type, “Routerlogin.com”. Then, click enter.
- You will reach the home page of this site.
- Here, find the “Sign In” button and click on it.
- Enter your User Credentials in the respected fields when prompted.
There can be a chance that you are unable to find the router login window. Or the connection to Routerlogin.com isn’t available, you can choose the alternative method of logging in.
It will easier for you to connect to Routerlogin.com if your router is connected to the network of your Wi-Fi router. But in case the Routerlogin.com does not work, you can opt for this method.
- After opening the web browser on your device. Go to the address bar of your browser window.
- Enter the IP address of your router in the URL bar or the address bar of the browser.
- This will directly take you to the Routerlogin.com.
- Your IP address consists of a 4 – figure digital address having periods or decimals between each number.
- The IP address is the location of the local network of your router.
- The instruction booklet that came along your router, has this IP address in it.
- In case, it isn’t found it can be searched using your PC as well.
- This will now take you to the home page of the official site.
- You need to locate the “Sign In” button here and click on it.
- Now, you are prompted to enter your User Credentials in the respected fields.
This method is otherwise error-free however, there is only one problem that can bother you over here. This arises when you’ve forgotten either your username or password. In such a case you have the following options.
You can also seek the help of our experts to help you install the extender by calling us at our toll-free customer service numbers or by chatting with them.
CALL US TODAY
- You can give the default values a try. The default values username as ‘admin’ and the password is ‘password’ for most routers.
- The default username and password are on the bottom of your router.
- Because of security reasons, it is beneficial to change and create your own username and password
- If you are not sure that you have ever changed the defaults or not, just try these default values.
- This time when you log in does not forget to change your Id and password in order to ensure security.
If you are still unable to access your account, you’ll need to perform a password recovery or factory reset
After trying the username or password that you remember or the defaults at Routerlogin.com, if you are still unable to log in, then follow these steps.
- Click the Cancel tab on the login window that asks for your username and password.
- A screen dialup for Router Password Recovery will appear if you opted for it earlier.
- This process requires the serial number of your router. Most probably, this Serial Number is on the underside of your device only.
- You will be asked a few security questions, that were selected by you earlier. After you have answered all the questions correctly, you get access to the password.
When the Restoring Password option does not work for you or opting for this option was omitted by you earlier, this is an option left. You can Factory Reset your Extender device completely. This will erase all previous settings for your router and you can start afresh with the set up of your extender.
- A Factory Reset on your Netgear Wi-Fi Extender is the next option that is left for you.
- If you opt for Factory Reset on your Wi-Fi Extender, this will completely reset the username and password to the defaults.
- Carrying out a factory reset is quite easy. Just ensure that your router is on.
- The next step is to locate the Reset Button on your device. Try looking at the rear of the device that is where the reset button generally is.
- The reset button is generally inverted on the inner panel of the device, insert a pin inside this hole and press for a good long 7 seconds or more.
- The factory reset of your Wi-Fi Extender is complete. This also removes all your earlier settings. Start the process of setting up your device from the very beginning.
- Use the default username and password for Netgear Extender Login now.
With this, the login process at Routerlogin.com completes. Your Netgear Wi-Fi account comes handy when you have to either set up your device, or you have to do any modifications to your existing account. Either of the requirements, you just have to enter your credentials correctly and your task will be done.