This is a comprehensive guide for the Netgear login. Follow the below-given process carefully to access your account without facing any error.
Free Problem Diagnostics Chat Support
24*7 Chat Support from our Online Technicians
Chat with Us!!
Free Support for Extender Setup Call TOLL FREE +1-844-583-2073
Netgear Login Procedure
You can access your Netgear account both through the website and mobile devices. Opt any of the preferred methods and access your account for enhancing your user experience.
Note: If you are a first time user and looking forward to creating a new account, then visit the account creation web page and provide the details that are necessary for account creation.
- To begin the Netgear login process, you have to locate and access the desired web browser.
- Navigate to the Norton login window using the “my.netgear.com” URL.
- On reaching the login web page, you need to provide the login credentials that are registered with your Netgear account. These credentials are your email address and security key i.e. password.
- * Note: While entering the credentials, be careful as both username and password are case-sensitive.
- Hit the “Sign In” button and conclude the Netgear login process.
- Access the Google Play Store on your Android device. In case you have an iOS device, then open the app store in it.
- Then, type “Nighthawk” in the search field.
- This will display the list of applications that are searched from the keyword “Nighthawk”.
- From the list of search results, choose the “Netgear Nighthawk” application.
- Here, you need to click the “Install” tab. By clicking the tab, the Nighthawk application will start downloading on your device.
- When the download gets completed, you have to tap twice on the icon of the Netgear Nighthawk application.
- In the initial window, you will get the Netgear terms and conditions on your screen. Carefully read the whole document, hit the “I Agree” tab to accept the terms as well as to move further.
- Afterwards, permit the application to access your location for its smooth functioning. You may or may not permit, as per your preference.
- Now, you will see the Get Started window. Click the required tab to move further with the process.
- Finally, the Netgear Login window will now prompt on your screen. Click the “Sign In” tab and provide the Netgear account connected credentials.
You can also seek the help of our experts to help you install the extender by calling us at our toll-free customer service numbers or by chatting with them.
CALL US TODAY
How to Change Netgear Account Password?
A password is a set of characters that helps you to secure your personal information and account. Hence, your password must be unique and difficult to guess by others but easy for you to remember. In case you want to create a new password for your account or you have forgotten the one, then you can look at the below-given processes.
If you want to change the previous password, then, you can do this after signing in to your account. Alternatively, when you forgot your password then you can’t access your account. Hence, change it before Netgear login.
- Sign in to your Netgear account.
- From the left sidebar, select “My Profile”.
- Click Login Settings> Change Password.
- In the next window, start by entering the password that you have created before.
- Create a new password to safeguard your Netgear account. The password that you create must be strong and hence, it must be a six characters long password. Make sure your password must be a combination of:
- * Uppercase letter
- * Lowercase letter
- * Symbol
- * Number
- To confirm that you have created the correct password, you need to enter it again in the next field.
- At last, click “Submit”.
- Switch to the login window of Netgear.
- Locate the “Forgot Password” link under the Login tab and click it.
- In the next window, provide the email address linked with Netgear and tap “Submit”.
- In your email account, you have to search for the mail sent to you by Netgear for resetting the password. For searching, type “Netgear” in the search field.
- If you are unable to locate your mail in the inbox, then move to the spam folder and search for it.
- Once you get the mail, open it by tapping twice.
- From the mail, select the “Reset My Password” option.
- Further, input a new passphrase for securing your Netgear account. The password you create must be different from your existing passwords. You can access the security key specifications by clicking the alert icon.
- Enter the exact same passphrase in the field provided next to it.
- To save the password that you have created, press “Submit”.